I wanna never ever forget you as long as I breathe.
I wanna remember you on the scintillating drops of rainfall
Or, in the melody of birds chirruping their agonies.
I wanna never forget the perfection of your silhouette
Or, how beautifully your hands glided over my rib cage
I wanna never forget the way you looked into my eyes
Although, that phrase is so cliché that I wanna puke it out
I wanna never forget how I wanted to spend my weekends,
With you, by my side, doing nothing just confined in our own
spaces.
I wanna never forget how you held me and kissed me on my
forehead
Or, just locked your lips onto mine.
I wanna never forget how you rambled on to let me know,
the way I made you feel.
i wanna never forget the way i doubted your love and you doubted mine,
until we swore to love each amidst all the flaws.
i wanna never forget the way i doubted your love and you doubted mine,
until we swore to love each amidst all the flaws.
I wanna never allow the gory human memory to deceive me,
into forgetting the
beautiful things that we once shared.
Coz, your love even for a brief while was above all,
Above all that my five senses that partake me in my lifetime.
I wanna never forget the way you came into my life,
Even if it was for a brief while until you vanquished into
the thin air.
No comments:
Post a Comment