Sunday, January 29, 2017

FOOD FOR THE SOUL




I've never done a food post in my life. Felt like doing one today as i do not want this juicy beauties to go undocumented and mostly I'm a sucker for my own traditional no-fuss food or the food that i grew up eating. I've always wanted to experiment with local cuisines and improvise ideas on a new flavor but time is such a constraint. There are only few things that one can actually do in ones lifetime.  Anyway,s I've specifically prepared each of these items myself and they are what you call a typical  authentic Himalayan cuisine.
There's shredded buff fry on the corner with some mixed vegetables topped with traditional cheese which is famously called churpi in my region. My favourite item being the tamarillo paste with the cherry lookalike pickle famously known as dallae khorsani.
i would have chosen white rice any given day but brown rice makes me feel less guilty so there it is
yummy in my tummy






No comments:

Post a Comment