In a cruel world
such as this
we must find what
is sacred to us.
I choose literature,
poetry,music,
zoning out in my space.
I would choose the pain
all over again, even if it
brings an inch closer to
my sense of self.
I want to get into the habit
of living, before acquiring
the habit of thinking.
I want to be fragmented
yet whole, imaginary yet
sure.
maybe, like the flicker of million
stardust of the constellation
smriti
such as this
we must find what
is sacred to us.
I choose literature,
poetry,music,
zoning out in my space.
I would choose the pain
all over again, even if it
brings an inch closer to
my sense of self.
I want to get into the habit
of living, before acquiring
the habit of thinking.
I want to be fragmented
yet whole, imaginary yet
sure.
maybe, like the flicker of million
stardust of the constellation
smriti
No comments:
Post a Comment